A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 20 August 2012

Ooooh! I'm super excited this morning! Not only is the sun shining ...... I've also won a fantastic gift certificate from Make It Crafty of the 60's girlfriends collection!  Cannot wait to start colouring these beauties up!  The card I put forward for the competition was one using their beautiful 'Fairy House'.  I coloured it up with promarkers, glazed the toadstools to give a bit of dimension, added a Caron Vinson 3d decoupage fairy & added a little toadstool charm :o) The digital images on their site are out of this world ....... I need all of them ...... seriously!!

Here's my little creation - hope you like! xx




Thank you for looking - have a great day! xx

3 comments:

  1. this is the first time i have seen someone use soft colours to colour this image and i really like it! beautiful card...have fun with your new blog and i look forward to seeing your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input Marilyn - my very first one :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Tracey! Can't wait to see what you colour up next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx