A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Friday 8 February 2013

Cloud 9 Bebe

Hi all, I'm back again with another adorable Sugar Nellie baby  - this one's called Bebe and you can find this little beauty here.  I honestly cannot get over how true to life these stamps are - amazing!


I coloured this little precious one with my Copics -
Skin:  E00, E11, E21, R11     Hat:  YG00, YG03, YG23     Blanket:  B93, B95, B97


       I bought the backing papers, called Cloud 9 baby boy, from QVC many moons ago - can't remember quite how long but it's approx 4 to 5ish years!! They came in a set of 12" x 12" double sided papers with a huge amount of gorgeous embellishments to co-ordinate - it was definitely one of those sets you just want to look at and stroke and woe betide anyone who dared to want to actually USE them ;)


I made the name banner by painstakingly cutting out each flag, then painstakingly cutting out a slightly smaller flag,  painstakingly distressing the edges of each little flag and adding letters from the paper set.  I'm seriously thinking of getting one of those fishtail flag dies - might come in handy ;)  I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes through and then threaded the twine.  At either end I added a couple of cute little nappy pins, which have also been in my stash for years!


  The 'baby boy', 'heart' rub-ons and 'huggable' chipboard tile were also elements from this beautiful set.   I added some bling and butterflies and voila!! All done :)  Actually, it wasn't as easy as that - in fact, it took me flipping ages lol .... but I do enjoy a challenge!


I popped a personalised computer sentiment on the front and used more of the co-ordinating papers for the inside.

I would like to enter Cloud 9 Bebe into the following:

Challenges 4 Everybody Ch 13 - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can Ch 37 - Cards for Boys
Dilly Beans Challenge - Hearts
The Sugar Bowl Ch 100 - Any craft project using a Sugar Nellie rubber stamp/digi image
Tuesday Throwdown - Hearts & String/Twine

Thank you to all who pop by and wishing you all have a fabby weekend!
Big hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Wow - this is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card and cute little banner with twine! Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown.
    Kim L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! This is one of my fave images and you have colored it so spectacular! Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful baby card! Your colouring is lovely as is the design of the card.

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring Tracey and the layout is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful with the precious little baby and fun pennants! So glad you shared with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie, what a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card - I agree lovely images. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is really stunning. Just love all the fabulous details including the inside that's fabulous as well.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Crafting when we can. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. I love the beautiful colors, layout and the personalized banner is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Tracey and amazing colouring! Thanks for playing with us this week at Dilly Beans:-) Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful. I love the coloring of the image and all the little embellies that You added. Thanks for playing at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and lovely details,thank you for joining us at the Sugar bowl this month.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card you have made with the beautiful baby image! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx