A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 17 March 2013

Sending Love with 613 Avenue Create

Good Morning world, it's a brand new day .... and a brand new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  I am so excited and honoured to tell you all that I was so kindly invited to join their DT and, of course, I jumped at the chance!  They are such a fantastic team and have all welcomed me with open arms :)

The challenge this week is:
ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of ST. PADDY'S DAY/GREEN

This week's sponsors are My Heart Pieces and Creative Bug Digitals

I chose the lovely 'Sending Love' from My Heart Pieces and here she is ....


I coloured this li'l lady up with Copics (and a single Spectrum Noir) ha ha!  The bp's, lace and ribbon are from my stash.  The gorgeous roses are from The Hobby House, as too are the hearts (coloured up again with Copics).  My gorgeous shabby chic ribbon is from LLC and the border is made up from a Sizzix thinlit die - my little take on a four leaf clover to celebrate St Patrick's Day!

Copics used:
Skin:  E000, 00, 11, 21  Browns:  E33, 35, 37, 53  Greens:  YG63, 67 and Spectrum Noir DG1

I'd love for you to pop on over to the 613 Avenue Create Neighbourhood and see what my fab new DTeamies have created and to post your gorgeous designs on the way through :)

Hope you all have a fabulous rest of the weekend and thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs, xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT job. Your card is gorgeous! A sweet image and fab colouring! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracey - love the greens and that image is gorgeous! Congratulations on your new DT postion!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx