A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 2 November 2013

The Hobby House Challenge #6 - Pearls

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you're all healthy, happy & raring to go for our November challenge at the Hobby House!

This month we'd like to see PEARLS on your wonderful creations!  How awesome is this challenge!  The DT have had a ball with this one as I think we're all a bit partial to pearls - hey, who wouldn't be? 

There is a slight change to the RULES in that you must now use at least one item from the Hobby House and this needs to be mentioned in your post!

As always, our winner will receive a HUGE

(postage paid by winner)

My card today features a beautiful image from a Wee Stamps Topper Set called 'Love Me Do'.  I cut the topper into an arch and edged with Pearl String.  The Hobby House stock the most beautiful card and I used a mixture of Spring Hearts and Spring Damask to mat my topper onto! This card is 250gsm and is so beautiful to work with.
The die cut branches are randomly cut from a Marianne Designs die, which I then added little pearl adhesive hearts, which are available in 6mm and 8mm sizes.  I made my little floral arch using the gorgeous Mulberry Roses, which come in a variety of colours and sizes.
 For the bottom of my card I adhered the beautiful lace and added some gorgeous Self Adhesive Pearl Ornate Flourishes, with a few of the 5mm self adhesive pearls popped onto the bottom corners ... and there you have it! My pearlicious card has been well & truly pearlised LOL.   

I really hope you can join us in this month's challenge and cannot wait to see what you create!

I'd like to enter into the following:

Card Crafter's Circle - #99 Cute Cards
Creatalicious Challenges - #56 Wedding Day
Creative Card Crew - #48 Teddy Bear Picnic
Stampavie and more - #197 Bear

Thanks so much for popping by today & Happy Crafting to you all!

10 comments:

  1. This is truly stunning gorgeous use of those pearls and those pearls and yes those pearls along with the super image and papers and other embellies of course
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning - adorable image and fabulous LO - love the floral arrangement and of course the gorgeous pearls.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Tracey this is absolutely Stunning! I love the image and all those fabulous pearls. Gorgeous flowers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tracey. I love the archway of flowers and the sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite and definitely cute . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card love the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our Teddy Bear Picnic challenge hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Gorgeous colours and wonderfully designed!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful Tracey, I just love this image it is one of my favourites. The flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! The image is super cute. Thank for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy!! You won Creatalicious challenge, congratulations!!
    Please, send me an e-mail so I can tell you how to claim your prize (I won't be near a computer til Monday next week, so don't worry if I don't answer immediately).
    There's a link to my form on the blog.
    Kisses, have a nice week!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx