A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Embrace

Hiya Everyone! Hope you're all keeping well.

You can tell winter's coming ..... stepped outside this morning and it's flipping freezing!! Mind you, anything under 20 degrees is freezing to me LOL.  I'm so NOT a fan of this cold weather malarkey!

Today I'm sharing this adorable little Lillibet stamp called 'Embrace' and you can find it HERE at the Scribble & Scrap Shop.  I'm pretty sure this little pair will warm any heart!

  

Aren't they just the cutest! I coloured this little pair up with DI's.

I think I went a little Die Crazy on this card! I used a Tim Holtz 'Bracket' Die to shape the card, a Lace Edge die for the top of the card and various heart dies.  The design papers are from LOTV.  The lace, ribbon and sentiment were from my stash. The pearl string, pearl gems and hearts are all from The Hobby House.  

I would like to enter this cute duo into the following:

Creative Craft Cottage - #29 Colour/Anything Goes
Digi Sketch Challenge - Lace & Pearls
Scribble & Scrap - #30 Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Shaped Cards

Thanks so much for popping by today!
Big hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tracey!
    What a beauty of a card you've made, so pretty! I love everything about it and that image is so adorable. I agree with you, it is getting much colder, I can't stand the weather between November and February. Hopefully it will pass as quickly as summer did. See you very soon. :)
    Amelia xx
    My Creative Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is fabulous, Sweetie! Love how you've coloured little Lillibet and her buddy...they really are so adorable. And I love all those die cuts. I need to start using more...and my Cameo as well. They really do add a lot to a card. Love your papers as well. Just so gorgeous.

    It was a stunning morning over here on the IOW. We went to Tesco and picked up some sarnies then drove up to the Bulley's Hill viewpoint for a picnic and we could look out over a massive chunk of the island...stunning. We were watching the buzzards while we were there. Then we got out of the car to take photos and it got all cloudy and started to rain, lol.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so perfect over there :) It's actually warmed right up here now .... didn't need to wear a big, fat, fluffy jumper after all LOL! xx

      Delete
  3. I totally love this card Tracey. Your cards are always so beautiful and your colouring is gorgeous. Love the design and beautiful embellies too.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet shaped card and beautifully coloured. I love all the detail you've added - just perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx