A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Friday 5 October 2012

Tiddly Eeeeeeeeks!!

Hi lovely peeps! I cannot believe it's been almost a week since I last blogged - Oopsie! This week has literally flown by - not sure where it went but it certainly isn't here now but hey, the weekend is upon us ..... yay!!! Oh, I do love the weekends! No work! No school! Just FAMILY free-time to spend how we wish :)

During this last whirlwind of a week I did manage to make up a card!  My FIRST EVER HALLOWEEN card!  That's a bit scary in itself!  Here's the little spookster in her full glory :)



This little beauty is called Sugar Angel and is one of a fantastic array of digital stamps over at Tiddly Inks.  I coloured her up with my old faithful promarkers in very daring purple and orange and added a green misty background for effect!  The spider web design was a fab freebie download from Crafticious - also kindly included in the freebie offers are skulls, bones and spooky eyes! 



Because this is obviously a Halloween card, I didn't want to make it too pretty (although I do think Sugar Angel is a little doll) but I actually physically couldn't help myself from adding a bit of glitter and bling :)  I think her beautiful glitter bat wings finish her off perfectly and the googly little spider above her I coloured from a normal colouring page and cut him out (tricky isn't the word!!! - have you seen how skinny his little legs are???), then added a little bit of 3D glaze to make him pop out a bit! 



The spooky tree is a silhouette sticker from Katy Sue designs. The little goofy bat was from a colouring page - cutting him out wasn't half as tricky as Mr Spider up there! Hehe!  The googly eye on my sentiment was one of the freebies from Crafticious - I made the sentiment up just to add a little humour to this otherwise terrifying, spookily freaky card!  Well, ok, I don't think it's terrifying at all but I do hope I've managed to convey my little spell:  A little bit of spooky, a handful of cuteness, a dash of glamour, finished with a little touch of humour :)

The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:


Thanks so much to all of you who pop by my blog and take a peek :) Have a fab rest of the day! Big hugs,

18 comments:

  1. wow wow WOW Tracy, I love every single little fabulous detail on this card. Super FAB!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super .love all the colours too brilliant tracyhugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! What a GHOULY girl! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. You may also want to enter this here.... http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2012/10/boo-banner.html

    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Tracey! The details really make it pop - it is pretty but it is also definitely Halloweenie (is that a word ??)

    TFS and joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy :)

    Lucy - DT
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!Absolutely Amazing!!!!Love the background!Adorable Witch!Great Job!
    Thanks for joining us at Pause,Dream,Enjoy!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Tracey. Your card is cute and fun.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya hunnie this is fantastic, your colour combo is brilliant , the whole card is a stunner love it shug big huggies June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow amazing! I love the image and all the little Halloween details. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this is totally cute! have a super fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the artsy look of the digi image used. Like the scene you've created. Like the background. You added a wonderful variety to this creation. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Purple & Orange Ch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  12. omgosh this is fabulous!! I love every bit of it!!!
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a fabulous Halloween Card! Love that image and your coloring is amazing!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Halloween card, Tracey. Love the colours and all the beautiful papers you used for it. The little spider is so cute.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun, cute card.
    Love that image and your colouring.
    Great layering and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing card! Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute image. Love all your details. Thanks so much for joining us at Unique Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx