A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 6 July 2013

The Hobby House Ch #2 - Vintage

The start of our second challenge at The Hobby House has arrived and for this month we're going VINTAGE.

The prize for this month's winner is a whopping 
£25 Hobby House voucher
(postage paid by winner)

You have until the 31st July to place your entry and your creation still does not need to use any of the HH products, however, the Top 3 will be selected, if possible, from those containing HH products.

For my card this time I had a rummage through my Mum's old photos and couldn't resist this little cutie ....... it is, in fact, a pic of my Mum at the tender age of 7 months!  

I thought it was perfect to go with the vintage theme ..... not that I'm saying she's vintage or anything lol :)

I decided to do a little bit of  hand stitching for my card this time ..... I bought a sewing machine last year for this purpose, but, would you believe, it's still sat collecting dust as I couldn't be bothered to drag it out! Hmmm, there must've been a method in my madness ..... just not sure what it was!!

My backing paper, cheesecloth and frantage are all from LLC

Pearl Strings
Adhesive Pearl Flourish
Cameo
Mulberry Paper Roses
Flat Backed Pearls
Clock Charm
Heart Pins
Fancy Button

I'd like to enter my vintage creation into the following:

A.R.T. Card Challenge #4 - Color Combo
Crafts 4 Eternity R#131 - Sewing Room
Crafts-Too Challenge You Ch#1 - Choose your Decade or Era (1940's Vintage)
Creative Craft Challenges2 Ch#13 - A Stitch in Time
Nutcrafters Ch#46 - Show us Texture

Thanks so much for popping by here today - I'd love for you to check out my DTeamies' fab creations and look forward to seeing what you create!  

Big hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, Wow stunning, the frame is gorgeous as are all the other embellishments, I love Vintage cards and this is a perfect creation.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey this is just gorgeous, hun, so much to look at and take in, fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply stunning Tracey love the attention to detail and all of those gorgeous HH products just beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Tracey this is absolutely amazing!!! I love all the gorgeous embellishments and fabulous pearls and the image and cameo are stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, love every element of it. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Tracey...this is gorgeous! What a pretty vintage creation! So many embellishments you've added, it's really fantastic! Great job with our A.R.T. Color-Combo challenge, and we hope you'll join us next week for a *theme* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, great composition. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this month at Crafts-Too Challenge You. Chris xxx (PS Don't want to be picky but can you correct the name of the challenge please, in order to comply with the rules it must be the proper challenge name - you missed the 'You' off the end. Thx. xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully vintage card Tracey. I love all the pearls and your stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie, Gorgeous. Love the image, so vintage and your design is just stunning! Especialy that little watch caught my eye. Beautifull.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "A Stitch in Time" challenge at Creative Craft.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful vintage baby card, I love all the decoration on the card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this is just GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our COLOR CHALLENGE this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning vintage piece Thanks for playing at Crafts too this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous. I love all the dimension. Thanks for joining us this week at A.R.T.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Tracey! You are our WINNER for the A.R.T. Color-Combo Challenge! Head on over and grab your badge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT
    http://arandomthursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/07/art-4-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how sweet... lovely photograph of your mum - and with such a lovely setting, I'm sure she won't mind being vintage! So pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx