A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 7 July 2013

Create Your Own Challenge at 613 Avenue Create

Morning everyone!! Hope you're all enjoying a fab weekend ..... we are just bathed in sunshine here in the South!  Love it!!!

Today's the start of Challenge #27 over at 613 Avenue Create and our sponsors this week are the fabulous Rick St Dennis and QKR Stampede

The theme this week is ANYTHING GOES or CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE

For my card today I have used the amazing Privateer Woman .....
.... and here is the table to inspire you to Create your own Challenge.
There's so many yummy ingredients on this list and I had a whole lot of fun choosing which ones to go with!

I coloured the image up with my Copics:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Black Tones:  W1, W3, W5, W7
Purple Tones:  V000, V12, V15, V17

I then frantaged around the image ..... only I think I actually went a bit too frantage happy!  Must remember I really don't need as much next time .... it was fun though ;)

My sentiment is from StampArt Designs by Kathryne, which I was lucky enough to win!  I thought it fitted perfectly with the theme of my card :)

My little treasure trove here consists of my Prima Junkyard bulb, which I was elated to find at a craft fayre earlier this year! It actually was like finding hidden treasure :)

The small rose, pearl button, sparkling rhinestone and pearl flourish are all from The Hobby House.

Papers, shabby ribbon, large mulberry flower, Frantage, twine and pin are all from Live and Love Crafts.

I do hope you'll join us this week and, if you fancy adding that extra fun element to the challenge, why not have a go at creating your own challenge!  

My fabulous teamies have created some amazing designs to inspire you a little bit more ....  looking forward to seeing what you create this week!

I'd like to enter my card into the following:

Left of Center Creative Challenges #9 - Use sentiment on front and/or LOC theme

Thanks so much for popping along today!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome creation Tracey, so love the beautiful colouring and the wonderful textures.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracey this is absolutely fabulous, everything is perfection.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cool! i love your colours, and all those decos :) i think the image looks perfect, the sides included ;)

    thank you for joining LeftOfCenter
    -Laila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx