A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 26 May 2013

Smokin' Hot

Hey all ..... hope I'm not doing all of your heads in with all my recent posts, but I really wanted to share this gorgeous gal I've coloured up called Smokin' Hot.  You can find this little beauty HERE - she's a new image created by the extremely talented Krista Smith of Saturated Canary!

As soon as I saw her I had to have her!  You see, she so reminds me of what I'm going to look like on my jollies this year ...... yep! You read it right!! I know what you're thinking ...... "Oh yes, in her dreams!!!"  Well, okay, you might be a little bit right in thinking that way ..... my hair isn't actually this beautiful shade of purple and I will most definitely be wearing a hat ..... but, apart from that ........... ;)

Oh .... okay!!! The only similarity will be the ties on the side of the bikini bottoms ... and they probably won't even be that neat lol.


I seem to have an obsession with colouring hair a bit different to the norm at the moment and purple is my all time favourite colour to use.  


I coloured this little honey up with my Copics in the following shades:
Skin:  E000, 00, 11, R11
Hair:  V000, 12, 15, 17
Bikini:  BG10, 13, 15, 49

For her scrummy ice-cream I used Tulip Beads in a Bottle from Joanna Sheen for the cherry and Liquid Pearls white opal for the ice-cream.



List of materials used for my card are:

Rhinestone Sparklers The Hobby House
Rhinestone Flourish  The Hobby House
Mulberry Rose Collection The Hobby House
Woodware Self Adhesive Lace The Art of Craft
Pearl String Live & Love Crafts
Prima Zipper
Small purple flowers/Self adhesive pearls The Hobby House

I'd like to enter this babe into the following:

A Gem of a Challenge #81 - Bring on the Sunshine
Crafty Calendar May Challenge - Blooms & Blossoms
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls
Live & Love Crafts #11 - 50 Shades of .... Lilac
Saturated Canary Challenge #44 - Hair that is different
The Squirrel and the Fox #44 - Here Come the Girls

Right then, I think that's about all from me today ..... hope you've all had a fabulous weekend so far and, if you're in the UK like moi, enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend ..... extra day off!! Yay!!!

Big hugs,

32 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is stunning Tracey. I love that image and your colouring looks amazing - especially her purple hair. Such gorgeous embellishment too.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy girl Tracey. This is a wonderful card, the colour combo is gorgeous. I love the flowers and the zipper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card,I hope to be able to do this one day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, I love the colouring. I saw this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, your colouring is amazing and I love the colours and all the pretty details. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, love your humor! Don't we all wish we could look this smokin hot?! LOL! You did a killer job on this card! Your coloring is WOW amazing and love the colors combo...that bling is very cool too!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too! :)
    Big Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. some how don't think this is me, maybe when I was younger lol

    a gorgeous image of course, beautiful colouring and stunning colour choice a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card it totally gorgeous! Your shading in the hair is terrific, I totally see you winning the hair challenge. Just wanted to stop by from MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW love this a lot Tracey! Her hair is fantastic and love the beautiful incy wincy bikini too. Oh to be that slim :) Gorgeous card as always.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Tracey I saw your card on MIM.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracey, thank you so much for stopping by and leavin some luv. Glad you liked the post it's:) Your card is gorgeous with AMAZING colouring! So glad you included a closeup...love it all. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and colors. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie this i gorgeous Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome design and colouring and the zip with the heart is a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Tracey. Love the hair! Wish I looked this good in a bikini :)
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. smokin hot for sure love all the colours beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this, and the gorgeous colours you have used.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Tracey! The colors are fantastic, and insane coloring!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Popped over from Mim Tracey, this is absolutely STUNNING, Gorgeous design, she sure is a stunner! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Came over this time from Make it Monday. Lovey card Tracey. I love the purple hair.

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is gorgeous! Love your colouring. The embellishment are beautiful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Saw this on the SC challenge blog and just had to take a closer look. Loving the purple hair- I'm going to have to remember that combo! Gorgeous card :) Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMGosh this is absolutely gorgeous Tracey! I love that image and it's colored beautifully... fabulous hair! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card and surch fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely stunning card and your colouring is awesome.
    I LOVE her purple hair.
    (thanks for your visit via MIM)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a lovely card. I love the colour combo and the way you've coloured her hair is fabulous. The embellishments look great too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty calendar challenge and good luck.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love it! Such a great image (love the hair!) and the details you've added finish the card perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is such a beautiful card! Love your perfect coloring on this cute image and all the gorgeous flower embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing at Make It Monday. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, love your awesome colouring and what fab purple hair! Your card is so beautiful with all the fab embellies.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome job on the hair! Its stunning! Love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx