A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 1 June 2013

The Hobby House - Ch #1 Anything Goes

Good morning to you all and a big welcome to my lovely new followers! 

It's arrived!!! The start of a brand new monthly challenge begins at The Hobby House today and our theme to kick start this fab new challenge is the ever popular ANYTHING GOES!!!

The extremely lucky winner will receive a HUGE £25 Hobby House voucher (excluding postage) - how fabulous is that??? Have you seen their delicious array of embellishments, toppers, cardstock, paper pads and so much more?  Check out their fabby products  HERE.

Today's inspiration is from Team A and this will be followed mid-month by Team B's fantastic creations!

My challenge inspiration today is an easel shaped tea party invitation!




I perforated the edge of the invitation to use as a 'tear off reply slip'


The Hobby House
Rhinestone Flourishes
Paradise Aurora Rhinestone Sparklers
Flowers
Ribbon
Self-adhesive Gems
Tea-Pot Charm
Mo Manning Tea Party Topper

Please pop over and have a drool at my extremely talented Teamies' beautiful creations and don't forget to enter your fabulous creations for us to drool over at the same time :)

Thank so much for popping by today and we really can't wait to see what you create!
Big hugs,

8 comments:

  1. fabulous post so exciting and of course a gorgeous first piece for our challenges
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Tracey. I love the design and soft colours. The image is just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just scrummingly (not sure that's even a word)gorgeous:)
    Its and honour to be working a long side you x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Tracey this is stunning! My favourite colours and as always a simple stunner of a creation. Love the embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and the colors are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Tracey...love the shape and the colours are just perfect.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers Tracey this is so beautiful! Fabulous colours and design!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracey your card is stunning, wonderful first DT card!! and I just love that teapot charm ;)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx