A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Curly Sue - Lioness

Hi everyone and a very happy Tuesday to you all - and a very Happy Birthday to ...... ME!! Yay!! Lol!  Oooh! Another year older (that's for sure) Another year wiser (not so sure) ha ha!

Well, I've been super busy since returning from my hols and, on my return to work last week I was very pleased to have a letter awaiting me which informed me I have now been promoted to Accounts Manager .... Woohoo!! My youngest daughter is also now working with me - Uh Oh! Double Trouble ;)

Anyway, enough of me and on to this delightful new Limited Edition Oz stamp created by the extremely talented, Heather Valentin.  She's called Curly Sue - Lioness and you can find her HERE alongside oodles of fantastic, gorgeous new releases!  A fab video of my Teamies' creations showcasing all of the Oz stamps can be seen HERE on the Lacy Sunshine blog.
Isn't she just adorable in all of her finery! 

I absolutely LOVED colouring her up and hope I've done her justice :)  I actually used both Copics and Spectrum Noirs for this li'l lady - I'm a little cross with some of my Copics at the moment (browns) as they're not behaving!! Therefore, my Spectrum Noirs had to save the day - I don't think they did too bad seeing as I haven't really used them properly for a long while!

My papers are from Pink Petticoat.  I bought them as a download two years ago and not sure if they're still available to be totally honest!  I thought they'd go perfectly with Curly Sue on this occasion - so pleased I remembered I had them lol.

I kinda went a little OTT with the Frantage but, hey, I had loads of fun with it!

Also, don't forget to hop on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge to see what else some of my Teamies have been creating over the weekend and to enter your creations - as always, it's ANYTHING GOES with a hand coloured image. 

Fran-tage and Bark Heart from Live and Love Crafts
Roses, Rhinestone Sparklers and Silver Rope Pearl Button from The Hobby House
Bling from stash

I'd like to enter my card into the following:

Artistic Inspirations Ch #47 - Fur or Feathers
Make It Monday #146 - Linky Party - Anthing Goes
Quirky Crafts Challenge #13 - Everybody wants to be a Cat
Sentimental Sundays #160 - For the Girls
Sister Act Card Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes

I hope you like my little creation with Curly Sue today and thank you so much for popping by!

26 comments:

  1. lovely card Tracey, wicked image, saw you creation over at MIM x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image.. Visiting from MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is more than just a card Tracey, it's a fantastic work of art. I love the colours you've used and the Frantage frames.
    Congratulations on your promotion and I hope you've had a Happy Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card Tracey. You've done the most incredible job with the colouring...even though you had to use your Speccies...eeewww! Lol. She really is the most beautiful digi. Fab, fab, fab.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, love your colouring and must look into this frantage :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Tracey, I love the colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hu
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tracey, your card is fabulous, curly Sue looks gorgeous and I love the background paper.
    Happy Birthday (for the 3rd time)!!
    And congrats on your promotion.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous:) x Love the frontage too!
    Isn't she just an adorable image!!!
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Tracey, your colouring is superb and love my Frantage too, so for me you can't use too much. Happy Birthday and congratulations on your promotion too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *SIGH* I could sit here all day looking at your work Tracey!! Amazing!!
    Happy birthday AGAIN from me.. LOL
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally fabulous!!! And a really happy b-day to you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning!!! Hope I'm able to colour as good as you someday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome love the colours the design the image the colouring okay love it all
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated Happy Birthday! xx
    Beautiful card. Lovely image which you've coloured beautifully. Love the effect of the frantage around your image.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Day after your Birthday Day to you, Tracey! Hey, wow on your coloring! it truly is amazing- a work of art!!! Love your layout, love the whole thing!!! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so cute! I love the stamp! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your birthday Tracey and also with your promotion.
    Your card is beautiful! A lovely design and your colouring of the lovely image is fantastic!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw your card on MIM and had to come over to your blog to tell you how fabulous this is. Love the image and design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic Tracey..wonderful colouring..just brilliant.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, I love the black, orange and teal color combo

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tracey, your coloring is AMAZING!!! Such a cute image, but you have totally brought her to life! Love! Thanks for entering her at Sister Act this week! Good Luck!
    XOXO
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card Tracey which you have coloured so beautifully!

    Happy belated birthday for Tuesday, I hope you had a lovely day and congratulations on your new appointment!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow what a gorgeous card and just love that image. Great colors abd design. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous a fabulous creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think they are, (the papers, that's is, I've got them too!) Cute pussy cat! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts !
    (Lyn) DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx