A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 9 June 2013

Lacy Sunshine Ch #10 and a BIG Happy Birthday!!!

Good morning all - hope you're all keeping well and happy and enjoying this fantastic, warm weather we're having at the moment!! 

It's Challenge time again at Lacy Sunshine and this time it's an extra special fortnight as we're celebrating
ELEANOR & PICKLES' 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!

A whole year ago this Dynamic Duo were created by the most talented, Heather Valentin, and the fabulous Lacy Sunshine Gang has been growing ever since!  You'll find the gang HERE with an array of images including Eleanor & Pickles, The Gnomes of Gnarly Wood, Flowerpot Pretties and Melancholy Moppets ..... to name just a few! 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES (as long as it includes a hand-coloured image) so no excuses for not entering :)

For my card I am using Eleanor & Pickles Pastry Chefs

I've coloured this fab pair up with Copics - I thought I'd make it a bright, fun card seeing as it's for a very happy celebration!  I won't list the Copics as I'd be here for a while lol ..... but a fair few were used, I can tell you :)

I matted E & P onto my gorgeous Nitwit papers, die-cut & coloured the little kitchen utensils and made a 'hanging rail' for them all to be displayed on ..... 


 I added a bit of stickles and pearls and voila ...... all ready for their BIG day!

I really hope you'll pop on over, enter your creation and have a look at what my amazing Teamies have created this time - honestly, they'll blow your socks off!  

Thanks so much for popping by today and I'll be back very soon :)
Big hugs, xx

9 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Tracey, the colours are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...read that as 'added a bit of stickles and pearls and vodka!' Well, it is party time! :oD

    Absolutely love this card Tracey. Colouring is, as always, fantastic! And I love your colour choices...really gorgeous. And the layout, papers and ALL OF IT is just fabulous! Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fabulous do love these images and a gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fabulous! Love the colors you have used. Great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love this digi, and the colours you have used are just perfect!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card Tracey! Lovely colours and a cute image. The utensils look great as well, a fab idea! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tracey this is so gorgeous! The colours you have chosen fits the images perfectly and you have coloured them so beautifully!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colours! Super creation. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW!! What a creative card, love everything about it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx