A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Hobby House - DT Inspiration

Hiya everyone and a very happy Wednesday to you all!  Hope you're all keeping well and happy!

I've just nicely arrived back from our fabulous Egyptian holiday feeling totally refreshed and raring to go (there again!!) We're missing it already - especially the glorious hot sunshine, fabulous people and beautiful surroundings!  What a place ..... definitely planning our next trip there!  I don't think our little George would forgive us if we didn't go back, bless him!  He absolutely loved every second of it :)

My DT Inspiration today is from one of my three pre-DT creations for The Hobby House, which hasn't yet been shown.  I hope you'll forgive me now for not creating something brand new (but I didn't have room in my suitcase for crafty things - too many bikinis were needed lol).  




My inspiration for today is a little gift box, created to compliment my Tea Party theme.  The whole set comprises a Party Invite, a Thank You card and the little gift box is to accompany the Thank You card.

The backing card is a combination of Kanban and Kraft card.  The beautiful lace trim and separate flower edge trim, along with the ribbon, rhinestone sparklers and gems on the box are all from The Hobby House and which you can find HERE, as is the adorable Mo Manning Tea Party Topper.

Thank you so much for popping by today and I hope to be up and running and back to my normal blogging soon!
Big hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, your little gift box is fabulous! so pretty.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday :)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a lovely holiday. I would like to see Egypt one day.
    Your gift box is beautiful, the whole set is fantastic! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Tracey. It's a gorgeous gift box, in fact, the whole set is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love them! Your box is adorable and fits so perfectly with the set!

    Glad you had a lovely holiday!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is just adorable Tracey:)
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice set...love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx