A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 2 September 2013

CCC joins CCC

Good Morning to you all and a very Happy Monday it is too!

Today I get to share some very exciting news - I have been chosen to become a DT member for the fabulous CREATIVE CREATIONS CHALLENGES!  Woohooooo!!   Thanks so much for having me, girls, and I hope I do you proud :)

This is a bi-weekly challenge split into two teams.  It's Team A's turn today and our fantastic sponsor is, no other than,
Floppy Lattes Digital Designs
who are offering a $6 voucher to our Winner

Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time

The theme for the next fortnight is EARLY CHRISTMAS and we can't wait to see what you create!

For my card today I was given some fabulous Digital Papers and a beautiful Christmas Sentiment to play with and here's what I came up with ...
I do love a bit of bling and did actually get a bit carried away with it here lol.  I used my spellbinders shaped circle die for the sentiment and I layered Marianne Designs snowflake dies to add some dimension.  The gorgeous pearl string, rhinestone flourish and snowflake charm can all be found at The Hobby House and the beautiful flat backed rhinestones used for the centre of each snowflake are from WOC.  The adhesive gems around the sentiment are from my stash as is the ribbon used to make my little bow, which I coloured up to match the papers :)

Well, that's about all from me for now but I do hope you'll head on over to the Challenge, take a peek at my new DTeamies' fab creations and post your very own makes whilst you're there!

Ta Ta for now and see you all again soon!
Big hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas creation with such a wonderful sentiment. Congrats on your well deserved DT spot.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love the shades of blue!!

    Congratulations on your new DT post - well deserved!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations and beautiful début piece
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new dt post.....they are lucky to have your talent x
    Another gorgeous card....and you can never have to much bling!!!! Love the colourscand layout:)
    Hugs nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx