A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 30 September 2013

The Hobby House - Elisabeth Bell Topper Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you're all well and that you've had a fabulous weekend!  I had an extremely quiet one, which is most unusual, so I made the most of it by catching up on some much needed 'me time'.

Today is my day to showcase my Inspirational Piece on The Hobby House Blog and, as I am totally in love with Elisabeth Bell's images, I thought I'd share with you all a card made using one of her fabulous pre-coloured toppers called Gingerbread Wishes.


Isn't this the most adorable image you ever did see?  I die-cut the topper into a circle to replicate the little baubles on the beautiful Maja Design Christmas papers and added the top 'bow' part using my Memory Box Precious Hearts die.


Onto my bow I added a brad, then frantaged a large blossom spacer and popped on top!

Card Ingredients:


I hope you like my little piece of inspiration today and a huge Thanks for taking the time to pop by :)

Big hugs,

4 comments:

  1. This is beyond stunning Tracey! Really, truly beautiful and so neat and clean and scrummy...just my sort of card. :D Love, love, love that topper image.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your use of the toppers simply stunning how you have used the papers to perfectly present it and the beautiful use of the elements too, stunning
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Tracey!! Love the colours and your beautiful colouring and fab design!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sweet card Tracey, the image is just adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx