A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Hobby House - Topper Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone!  Today I would like to wish my beautiful eldest daughter and son-in-law a fabulous Happy Anniversary and my gorgeous little boy a fantastic 1st day back to school as a Junior .... 

Today is my turn for a little inspiration over at The Hobby House and, as our HH Challenge this month is to use HH Artists' images on your creations, I have created my little trinket box using a beautiful Elizabeth Bell - Summertime topper.


I completely frantaged a few doilies, cutting and shaping them so that they'd fit around the oval shape on the lid and at the bottom.  I used the gorgeous Antebellum papers from  LOTV and cheesecloth to layer over the doilies.  I then die-cut the topper, inked over it and distressed the edges - adding a teeny bit of frantage for the butterfly trail.  Yep, my little die cut butterfly has also been frantaged :)


The beautiful pearl edging trim, flowers and adhesive pearl flourish can all be found at The Hobby House store, along with many beautiful toppers/stamps.

Well, I hope you like my little bit of inspiration for you today and don't forget .... our Challenge runs until 27 September so you have plenty of time still to get your entries in to win that fabulous £25 HH voucher.

Big hugs to you all xx

3 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful and I love all the details so carefully placed, just fabulous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tracey!! You've been chosen as one of our Honorary Mentions for the A.R.T. "Ribbons & Pearls" challenge...Head on over and grab your badge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT for A.R.T.
    http://arandomthursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/09/art-12-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so beautiful! A great idea frantaging the doilies.

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx