A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 15 September 2013

A Brand New Challenge is Born at Scribble & Scrap

Hey Everyone! I have some extremely EXCITING NEWS to share with you all on this beautiful, sunny, Sunday morning!  I'm a very proud designer for Scribble & Scrap - a brand new, shiny challenge debuting today!! Woohoo!!

I was invited by the very gorgeous and extremely funny, Lexie, to join her in her brand new venture and, of course, I jumped at the chance! I am joined by an amazing DT who are all so very talented and an absolute joy to work with - but I'm not going to spill the beans .... you'll have to head on over to the challenge to find out who they are!! ;)

We'd love for you to take a look at Lexie's new online SHOP where you will find the most beautiful vintage digital images as well as some fabulous digital toppers and card kits.  You will also find Lexie's very first drawing of the adorable 'Scribble'.

48 hour sale in the Scribble & Scrap shop!
10% off all sales from 9am today to 9 am Tuesday.  To receive your discount please use this discount code at checkout: VTDSD6PHCYPB

The Challenge is a bi-weekly one and will always be 
ANYTHING GOES!! 
The challenge is open to everyone, however, all entries must be hand crafted - no digital layouts permitted! All of the rules are on the Challenge Blog and we would ask that you have a little browse through them :)
The winner will receive a £15 voucher to be spent in the Scribble & Scrap Shop!

For my first creation with these fabulous images, I chose to use this gorgeous Vintage Steampunk Bath Chair


I adore vintage/shabby chic and absolutely love distressing, inking and frantaging (if that's even a word) - so these images are just so perfect to work with.  

My card ingredients are as follows:

Bath Chair Image - Scribble & Scrap Shop
Maja Design Papers, Frantage, Cheesecloth - Live & Love Crafts
Roses, Pearl Flourish and Pearl String - The Hobby House
Pearl Brad, Spiral Stamens (which I used Frantage on) and Filigree Corners - Wild Orchid Crafts
I also used a doily die and Tim Holtz gears and added the all important Frantage to all :)

Well, I hope you like my card today and would love for you all to join me in Congratulating Lexie on her brand new challenge and shop and wish her the very best in her amazing, new adventure - and, of course, to head on over to the CHALLENGE to find out who's joining me on this fabulous journey and to enter your ANTHING GOES creations whilst you're there!

I would like to enter into the following:

Big Hugs and Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

  1. A sensational card Tracey. This image and your embellishments are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and adore that image :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, certainly does make the bath look vintage, still trying to figure out using my frantage ive bought lol :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love all the layers and gorgeous embellishmets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore this card Tracey! It's so beautiful, which is typical of your cards. Love how you've coloured the digi, the layout, the colours, the distressing...every single thing.

    Thank you so much for such a wonderful post (I'll pay you later!) and for being part of the fabulous Scribble & Scrap DT. Absolutely love all of you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Tracey, love the gorgeous way in which you have showcased this digi it is fabulous! It is fabulous to be working with you again.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is really beautiful!!! Love it. Love the vintage feel you have done and the shaby chic look. Totally jealous of your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracey, your card is nothing short of Stunning, love how you have coloured the Bath Chair and all the embellishments.
    Lovely to be on the DT with you.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful Tracey,very inspiring! I am looking forward to working on the new DT with you, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous vintage card Tracy! A beautiful design and fab details. Congratulations on your new Dt job, I'll go over to the blog and have a look. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous!! Beautiful design and colouring (as always)!

    Huge congratulations on your new DT position!!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I have commented once on your card Tracey, but came back for another look and it is still stunning.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Tracey, this is such a beautiful creation. Love the feminine touches and the shabby vintage feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx